The death of a loved family member is painful, especially if he is the breadwinner of the family; it can be even more traumatic, which can cause an emotional and financial turmoil in the family.
To make sure your family does not suffer any financial hardships in your absence, you must have a term insurance plan. Term insurance provides financial support to your family in case of your untimely death.
Features & Benefits of Term Insurance
Features of Term Insurance
- Provides a life cover to the insured and financial protection to your family against the risk of an unexpected death during the policy term
- Provides your family the financial security with a pocket-friendly plan
- Offers a free look period
- Additional optional riders to increase the base plan coverage
- Offers lower rates for non-smokers and female lives
- Flexibility in choosing policy period, premium paying modes, premium frequency, etc.